And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a Christmas card. I absolutely LOVE all things jingle bells so when I saw the AWESOME jingle bell dies in the holiday mini I knew a set was coming to my house to stay!
This is one of those that it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get a good picture of it. I wanted to capture all the shiny foil paper so the Whisper White looks darker than what it is. Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out the two largest jingle bells
- Green Foil – cut out 7 of the pint boughs AND the holly on EACH of the two largest bells
- Red Foil – cut out the little dots AND the lines for the two largest bells
- Layer everything together and add to card front – smaller of the two jingle bells is added using dimensionals
- Red Satin ribbon – tie 2 knots, add to top of each bell
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Real Red, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
Isn’t this just a happy Christmas card?
And now for our latest collection…
We are continuing our Annual Catalog releases with the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products. These DisINKtive stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? We have shown a few different flower colors on our projects. Our expanded Prized Peony Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
|Ink:||Whisper White, Silver Foil, Green Foil, Red Foil|
|Other:||Sound of Seasons Dies, Red Satin Ribbon, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!