Happy Thursday everyone! I am having so much fun stamping lately…but taking a day off now and then from school work and just enjoying some of the summer while I can! But since it’s Thursday it’s time for our THIRD CASE the catalog challenge…
I thought it would be fun to use the CUTE Hippo Happiness again and make a happy card…
I absolutely ADORE this little set! The images are just so cute and the die labels are DELIGHTFUL! Here’s the details…
- Pacific Point – 4 1/4 x 8 1/2 folded
- Brights DSP – Pacific Point Dotted – 4 x 4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest die, stamp greeting alternating between Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, and Pacific Point, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp Hippo with Smoky Slate (stamp off for the bottom layer and full strength for top, stamp face in Memento Black, cut out
- Cut balloon from Coastal Cabana and Gorgeous Grape and string from Basic Black
- Layer everything together and add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We must admit that the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products is one of our FAVORITES in the new catalog! These peony stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers so quickly! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? Our expanded Prized Peony Tutorial Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Brights DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Gorgeous Grape, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point|
|Other:||Hippo & Friends Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!