It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have a beautiful home decor item…
How perfect this is for the Jar of Flowers set…
Here’s the details…
- Blushing Bride – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- In Good Taste DSP – 3 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest Stitched So Sweetly Scallop Rectangle, add to card front
- Blushing Bride and Merry Merlot – stamp jar using Memento Black, punch out
- Whisper White – stamp flowers using Memento Black, color using Merry Merlot, Blushing Bride and Mossy Meadow using refill and AquaPainter, cut out, add to jars, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using smallest Stitched So Sweetly Label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Double up Linen Thread, tie into a bow, add to jar
- Add some smallest Champagne Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really…how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Jar of Flowers, So Sentimental|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Merry Merlot, Blushing Bride, In Good Taste DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Merry Merlot, Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Jar Punch, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!