Happy July everyone! I hope you are all doing well and are healthy! It’s hard to believe it is JULY already! The classes I am teaching end tomorrow (WOO HOO!!!). Hoping that means I’ll have some time to STAMP! July is one of my favorite months for Create with Connie and Mary because it is CASE the Catalog month. Here’s our first one…
I went with the flower theme and the overall layout of the card…
Yes, I do LOVE the Many Layered Blossoms dies! Here’s the details…
- Night of Navy – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Flowers for Every Season DSP (yellow flower print) – 3/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out the more solid die
- Whisper White – cut out the detailed die (save a couple of the flower pieces from the left side – used them to fill in a couple petals so the flowers were solid over the border), layer the two pieces together, add to card front
- So Saffron – stamp greeting using Night of Navy, punch out using the Timeless Label Punch, layer some Bumblebee 1/4 Ribbon behind it, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the white Elegant Faceted Gems to finish up
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Next up in our Annual Catalog releases is the absolutely darling WAY TO GOAT stamp set! Really…how much cuter can one set be? The greetings in it are perfect for those friends and family with a sense of humor! Our WAY TO GOAT COLLECTION of six card tutorials is combined with the Tasteful Label Dies and Subtles Designer Paper for a bright, fresh look! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Flowers for Every Season DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||So Many Blossoms Dies, Timeless Label Punch, Bumblebee 1/4 Ribbon, Elegant Faceted Gems, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!