And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make an ombre card. Oh my word…LOVE the card I ended up making!
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, mask off the card leaving a 1 3/4 x 3 “window” open on card. Sponge Petal Pink and Calypso Coral into “window” to achieve an ombre look. Remove masks. Stamp the largest peony in Grey Granite. Layer onto Grey Granit 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Peony Garden DSP (grey chevron print) – 1 x 4 3/4, cut out scalloped border, add behind panel, add panel to card front
- Petal Pink – stamp greeting using Grey Granite, punch out using 1 1/2″ circle punch, fold pieces of the white ribbon from the Flowers for Every Season ribbon pack, add behind greeting, add greeting to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Elegant Faceted Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We love our next release from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog called Nothing’s Better Than! This whimsical stamp set with dies has coffee, cookies, cocktails and chocolate images…definitely some of our favorite things! And we’ve combined them with the NEW In Colors! Our NOTHING’S BETTER THAN COLLECTION of tutorials is an EXPANDED Collection with SIX projects! You’ll get step-by-step instructions for FOUR cards and TWO small 3D favor projects…perfect for gift giving or upcoming craft fairs! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Grey Granite, Peony Garden DSP|
|Ink:||Grey Granite, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral|
|Other:||Peony Dies, 1 1/2″ circle punch, Elegant Faceted Gems, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!