Happy Thursday and you know what that means…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration. I hope you all have having a nice week and am enjoying some nice weather! This week we have this AWESOME sketch…
I absolutely LOVE the Many Layered Blossom dies and wanted to do a soft and pretty card with them…
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Peony Garden DSP (chevron print) – 3 x 5 1/2, layer Whisper White – 5/8 x 5 1/2 strips along the top and bottom then add to card front
- Vellum – cut out the more solid die
- Whisper White – cut out the more detailed die, layer on top of vellum layer, add to card front
- Peony Garden DSP (petal pink texture print) – 3/8 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting using Grey Granite, add greeting to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the pink Elegant Faceted Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We love our next release from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog called Nothing’s Better Than! This whimsical stamp set with dies has coffee, cookies, cocktails and chocolate images…definitely some of our favorite things! And we’ve combined them with the NEW In Colors! Our NOTHING’S BETTER THAN COLLECTION of tutorials is an EXPANDED Collection with SIX projects! You’ll get step-by-step instructions for FOUR cards and TWO small 3D favor projects…perfect for gift giving or upcoming craft fairs! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Blossoms in Bloom|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, Peony Garden DSP, Vellum|
|Other:||So Many Blossoms Dies, Elegant Faceted Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!