It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have wonder prints…
I just LOVED the one all the way on the left and used that for my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/8 x 4 5/8, run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, layer onto Basic Black – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Grey Granite – cut out the largest Stitched Oval, cut a little less than 1/2 off, add to card front
- Garden Green – cut out the 1 7/8 circle, cut a little less than 1/2 off, add to card front
- Basic black – cut out largest detailed Forever Flourishing leaf, add to card front
- Garden Green – 1/2 x 2 1/8, punch end using the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the green Forever Flowers Seasonal Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We love our next release from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog called Nothing’s Better Than! This whimsical stamp set with dies has coffee, cookies, cocktails and chocolate images…definitely some of our favorite things! And we’ve combined them with the NEW In Colors! Our NOTHING’S BETTER THAN COLLECTION of tutorials is an EXPANDED Collection with SIX projects! You’ll get step-by-step instructions for FOUR cards and TWO small 3D favor projects…perfect for gift giving or upcoming craft fairs! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Grey Granite, Garden Green|
|Other:||Stitched Shapes Dies, Forever Flourishing Dies, Lovely Labels Pick a Punch, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Forever Flowers Seasonal Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!