Happy Thursday and you know what that means…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration. This week we have an awesome color combo…perfect for the wonderful summer weather!
I just really wanted to make a bright and happy card!
Here’s the details…
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Melon Mambo – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Brights DSP Paper Pack – Granny Apple Green wood print – 2 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Mango Melody – 3/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the largest Stitched So Sweetly Scallop Rectangle die, stamp flower using Mango Melody and centers using Melon Mambo, add to card front using dimensionals
- Granny Apple Green – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using smallest Stitched So Sweetly Scalloped Rectangle Die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Color some of the clear Elegant Faceted Dots using the Granny Apple Green Dark Blends, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Next up from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog is the wonderful BIRDS & BRANCHES COLLECTION! There are several options for creating the sweet little birds and who doesn’t love that round vine die? This bundle has you covered whether you love mostly stamping or mostly creating with dies! This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a fun 3D project that is easy to create and fun to use! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Blossoms in Bloom|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mango Melody, Melon Mambo, BLENDS: Granny Apple Green (DARK)|
|Other:||Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Elegant Faceted Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!