It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have these fun cookies…
I absolutely LOVE the Birds and More dies and you really don’t need anything else!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crumb Cake – 3 5/8 x 4 3/4, run through the Greenery Embossing Folder,sponge around the edges using Crumb Cake
- Flirty Flamingo and Balmy Blue – 5/8 x 4 1/2, add to top and bottom of panel and then add to card front
- Brights DSP Paper Pack (Daffodil Delight Texture print) – punch out 2″ circle, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest Tasteful Labels Dies, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper white – cute out branch, color using Cinnamon Cider (Dark), Granny Apple Green (Dark) and Petal Pink (Dark) Blends, add to card front
- Flirty Flaming & Balmy Blue cut out each each from each color, cut wings off second of each and add to the alternate color bird, add birds to card front using dimensionals
- Add some small Gilded Gems to finish off.
You might notice I don’t have a greeting on this one. I wanted to keep it without a greeting so that I could easily add one later on!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Next up from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog is the wonderful BIRDS & BRANCHES COLLECTION! There are several options for creating the sweet little birds and who doesn’t love that round vine die? This bundle has you covered whether you love mostly stamping or mostly creating with dies! This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a fun 3D project that is easy to create and fun to use! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Brights DSP paper pack|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, BLENDS: Cinnamon Cider (Dark), Granny Apple Green (Dark), Petal Pink (Dark)|
|Other:||Birds & More Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Greenery Embossing Folder, 2″ Circle Punch, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!