And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use a birthday card.
Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Incolor DSP – Bumblebee dotted print – 2 3/4 x 4, wrap two pieces of the Ornate Garden Old Olive around panel, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower and leaves using Memento Black, color using Blends: Seaside Spray (both), Night of Navy (Light), Old Olive (Both, So Saffron (Both), Bronze, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Bumblee Bee – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out, add using dimensionals
- Add some Misty Moonlight Incolor Enamel Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Next up from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog is the wonderful BIRDS & BRANCHES COLLECTION! There are several options for creating the sweet little birds and who doesn’t love that round vine die? This bundle has you covered whether you love mostly stamping or mostly creating with dies! This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a fun 3D project that is easy to create and fun to use! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Bumblebee, Incolor DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS, Seaside Spray, Night of Navy, So Saffron, Bronze, Old Olive|
|Other:||Sunflower Dies, Ornate Garden Ribbon, Incolor Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!