Happy Thursday and you know what that means…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration. This week we have a fun sketch and I couldn’t WAIT to use on of my new sets!
I thought it would be fun to make a card for sister. She LOVES how cat!
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate – 3 1/4 x 4 3/4, run through the Tasteful Textiles folder, add to card front
- Playful Pets DSP – 2 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – punch out 2″ circle, stamp butterflies using Memento Black, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/2 x 3, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp cat using Memento Black, color using Cinnamon Cider and Ivory Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals, tie a knot in a piece of Playful Pets Trim (red/white), add to heart trinket, add to cat using glue dot
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Real Red, cut out around the word, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Next up from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog is the wonderful BIRDS & BRANCHES COLLECTION! There are several options for creating the sweet little birds and who doesn’t love that round vine die? This bundle has you covered whether you love mostly stamping or mostly creating with dies! This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a fun 3D project that is easy to create and fun to use! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Playful Pets DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Cinnamon Cider, Ivory|
|Other:||Pets Dies, 2″ Circle Punch, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Playful Pets Trinkets, Playful Pets Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!