It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have a cool pillow…
Well, you should be able to guess what I used for this one…
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- In Color DSP paper pack (Just Jade) – 3 3/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 x 5, run through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder, add to card front
- Basic Grey – cut out largest detailed leaf
- Just Jade – cut out the smaller detailed leaf
- Whisper White – stamp the largest and medium leaves using Shaded Spruce, layer everything and add to card front
- Smoky Slate – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label Punch, add some Just Jade Ribbon behind the greeting and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Just Jade In Color Enamel Dots to finish it off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our next release from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog is the gorgeous CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS TECHNIQUE COLLECTION with a BONUS! This Collection is a TWO for ONE! Not only do you get SIX creative card ideas using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle, you also will learn how to do SIX different background techniques! This allows you to focus on either the bundle OR the technique if you don’t have the bundle. See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Base Grey, Just Jade, In Color DSP paper pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Shaded Spruce|
|Other:||Forever Flourishing Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Classic Label Punch, Just Jade Ribbon, In Color Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!