And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use a masculine card. Do you LOVE the Beautiful World set and matching die? I do!
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Old World Paper Embossing Folder, layer onto Basic Black 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, staple folded piece of the Glitter Organdy ribbon to the the top, add panel to card front
- In Good Taste DSP (brick print) – 1 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out the long Tasteful Labels Die, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out the World Dies circle
- Silver Foil – cut out the tall stamp and one of the detailed globe, layer and add Black circle behind it; add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Cherry Cobbler, cut out around words, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
Our next release from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog is the gorgeous CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS TECHNIQUE COLLECTION with a BONUS! This Collection is a TWO for ONE! Not only do you get SIX creative card ideas using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle, you also will learn how to do SIX different background techniques! This allows you to focus on either the bundle OR the technique if you don’t have the bundle. See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, I Good Taste DSP, Silver Foil|
|Other:||World Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Old World Paper Embossing Folder, Organdy Glitter Ribbon,|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!