Happy Thursday and you know what that means…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration…what an awesome color inspiration this week!
I’ve been playing with the new Birds and Branches stuff (LOVE THE DIES!!!) and thought it would be fun with these colors.
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Tasteful Textile folder, layer onto Night of Navy 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Coastal Cabana and Purple Posy – punch out one each of the Label Me Lovely punch, add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out 1 brand and 1 of each of the detailed birds, add branch to card front
- Coastal Cabana and Purple Posy – cut out one each of the detailed birds, use the little pieces to add into the Night of Navy detailed birds, add the birds to the card front using dimesnionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Night of Navy, punch out using the Classic Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Our next release from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog is the gorgeous CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS TECHNIQUE COLLECTION with a BONUS! This Collection is a TWO for ONE! Not only do you get SIX creative card ideas using the Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle, you also will learn how to do SIX different background techniques! This allows you to focus on either the bundle OR the technique if you don’t have the bundle. See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Forever Fern (greeting)|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana, Purple Posy|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Birds & More Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Label Me Pretty Punch, Classic Label Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!