And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use a favorite new preorder product. If you have checked out the awesome dies and embossing folder (along with the DSP) that is part of the In Good Taste Suite, you are missing some GREAT products!
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Petal Pink – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder
- In Good Taste DSP – 2 x 5 1/2, add to Petal Pink Panel, wrap piece of the Flowers for Every Season white ribbon around panel, at to card front
- Calypso Coral – 1/4 x 4, cut each end on a slant and add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest label, stamp greeting using Grey Granite, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White, stamp flower using Memento Black, color using Calypso Coral (Lt), Petal Pink (Both) and So Saffron (Both), cut out, stamp the leaf/stem image twice in Calypso Coral and twice in Grey Granite, cut out (yep, this takes some time), layer everything, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, In Good Taste DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Grey Granite, Calypso Coral, BLENDS: Petal Pink (B), So Saffron (B), Calypso Coral (L)|
|Other:||Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Tasteful Labels, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Pack, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!