Happy Thursday and you know what that means…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration…this week a cool sketch inspiration!
I decided that this sketch would be perfect for the new big Sunflower die. LOVE IT!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla- 3 3/4 x 4 1/4, run through the Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, add strips of Early Espresso 1/2 x 3 1/4 on the back of each side then add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – cut out Sunflower (keep all the pieces in there)
- Early Espresso – cut out the center of the Sunflower (you’ll have to trim off the extra pieces)
- Garden Green – cut out 3 leaves (keep all the pieces i there)
- Crumb Cake – cut out flower center
- Layer everything together, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – 3/4 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting using Early Expresso, layer piece of Garden Green – 1/4 x 3 1/4 behind it then add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish it off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Sunflowers Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!