Happy Monday and happy Memorial Day celebration to everyone! It’s just hard to believe we are at our last Inspiration Monday for the month…June…here we come! Summer! Warm Weather! This week we have some yummy cookies for our inspriation…
For this I wanted to mimic some of the swirls in there, keep it mostly white with just a couple small flowers…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Seaforam – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder and add to card front
- Brights DSP – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp leaves 3 times using Crumb Cake, large flower once in Melon Mambo and once in Granny Apple Green, use Blender pen to pull color on both, color stamen using Soft Suede Marker, cut everything out, layer, add to card front
- Burlap ribbon – fold, staple, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Melon Mambo, punch out using 1″ Circle Punch, add to card front
- Add some pink glitter enamel dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our second release from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Seafoam, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green; Marker: Soft Suede|
|Other:||In the Tropics Dies, Burlap Ribbon, Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, Glitter Enamel Dots, 1″ Circle Punch, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!