And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite new preorder set. That was a no-brainer for me…FOREVER FERN!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Old World Paper Embossing Folder, layer onto Purple Posey – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest Tasteful Labels die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp larger leaf in Coastal Cabana, long thin leaf in Gorgeous Grape and small leaf in Pacific Point, cut out layer, add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out the 3 small leaf dies, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Versamark, gold emboss, cut out using the Classic Label Punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Nobel Peacock rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our second release from Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog is the beautiful FOREVER GREENERY SUITE of products. We love the wide variety of leaf images! For this Collection, we combined the Forever Fern Stamp Set and Forever Flourishing Dies with Forever Greenery Designer Paper and Accessories. This Collection contains three cards (one a special fold card) and a creative 3D project perfect for your classes or to give as a gift. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Purple Posy, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Coastal Cabana, Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point, Versamark|
|Other:||Old World Paper Embossing Folder, Forever Flourishing Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Nobel Peacock Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!