Happy Thursday and you know what that means…it’s time for another Create with Connie and Mary Thursday inspiration…this week a DELIGHTFUL color inspiration!
I have been fortunate enough to get my NEW STUFF and couldn’t wait to play with the DELIGHTFUL fern set…
Here’s the details…
- So Saffron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- So Saffron – 2 3/4 x 5 1/4, run through Tasteful Textile embossing folder, add to card front
- Smoky Slate – cut out second to largest detailed leaf
- Balmy Blue – cut out largest detailed leaf
- Whisper White – cut out the long thin stitched Tasteful Labels die, layer the two detailed leafs behind and add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp largest leaf in So Safffron, long thin leaf in Balmy Blue and small leaf in Smoky Slate, cut out, layer and add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut out using the larger circle Tasteful Labels die, add some Balmy Blue Metallic Ribbon behind it, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Forever Flourishing Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Tasteful Labels Dies, Balmy Blue Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!