Happy Monday everyone! This week we have a cute lollipop…
For this I wanted to mimic some of the swirls in there, keep it mostly white with just a couple small flowers…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, wrap 2 pieces of the Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon around the panel then add to card front
- Whisper White stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut out using Stitched So Sweetly label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – ink the small flower from Beautiful Friendship using Daffodil Delight, then sponge some Calypso Coral on it and the stem in Mint Macaron. Do this three times, cut out, layer and add to card front
- Add some of the gold glimmer enamel dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are “class kit to go” focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!