And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card to cheer someone up. I couldn’t wait to use my new sunflower set for this…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Delight – 4 x 5 1/2, run through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder, add to card front
- Forever Greenery DSP – TWO pieces 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – Stamp the small sunflower 3 times, color using Blends, cut out
- Whisper White – Stamp greeting using Mossy Meadow, cut out using a Tasteful Label die, layer everything together
- Add some pieces of the 1/4″ Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon behind the flowers and label, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the Cinnamon Cider enamel dots to finish up.
And now for our latest collection…
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are “class kit to go” focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Forever Greenery DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Mango Melody (B), Daffodil Delight (L), Mossy Meadow (D), Old Olive (B), Soft Suede (D), Bronze, Ivory|
|Other:||Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder, Tasteful Label Dies, Sunflowers Dies, 1/4″ Daffodil Gingham Ribbon, Incolor Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!