Happy Monday everyone! This week we have a FUN wallhanging…
I LOVE the colors in this and it sort of looked like rain to me…
I decided now would be a great time to use up some of my DSP…
- Highland Heather – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Using DSP prints in Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Granny Apple Green, and Soft Seafoam, punch out 1 1/2″ and 1″ circles from each
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, add circles to white panel, trim off the parts that overhang, layer onto Pacific Point3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Basic Black – punch out two open umbrellas, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Balmy Blue – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamped greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner, add using dimensionals
- Add some clear epoxy drops to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
For this Collection, we combined the Beautiful World Stamp Set and World Map Dies, with the bright, fun NEW 2020-22 In Colors for a fresh and modern look! This Collection contains four cards and two customer-focused 3D gift project tutorials for open houses, catalog reveals or virtual classes. ALL six project tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. Several projects are “class kit to go” focused using dies and In Color cardstock, designer paper and accessories, with only a stamped greeting added. See all the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Under My Umbrella|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Highland Heather, Pacific Point, Brights DSP Paper Pack, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Other:||Umbrella Builder Punch, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, Epoxy Drops, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!