And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use a product that we have been neglecting. That was an easy one for me. I LOVE the Wiggle Worm set but haven’t used it in such a long time. I just had to pull it out again before it went away!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Best Dressed DSP (daffodil diagonal stripe) – 3 x 5, add to card front
- Regal DSP paper (Old Olive) – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Gorgeous Grape DSP & Real Red cardstrock – 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Balmy Blue – cutout the Stitched So Sweetly Scalloped Rectangular Die, stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Whisper White – stamp the dragonfly, lady bug, bee and worm using Memento Black and color using Blends, cut out
- Granny Apple Green – 3 7/8 x 1 1/4, cut out grass, use one piece for the front piece and the other for the back, add the bugs and add to blue panel, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
For this Collection of six card tutorials, we paired BAND TOGETHER AND DETAILED BANDS DIES with the ORNATE GARDEN DESIGNER PAPER and accessories to create SIX different cards! ALL six card tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. And the great thing…everything used in this collection will be in the new catalog! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Balmy Blue, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Best Dressed DSP, Brights and Regals DSP paper packs|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Bugs Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!