Happy Thursday everyone and happy May! Woo hoo….maybe, just maybe we will get a little warmer weather. I’ve been going for walks everyday (in place of the time I would typically drive to and from work) and it’s pretty bad when I have to bundle up in all my winter clothes so I don’t FREEZE! But better weather must be on its way soon!
This week we have a neat color inspiration…
I decided it would be great to use my new Ornate Styles set…
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crushed Curry – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Subtle Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 x 4 – run through the Ornate Floral Embossing Folder and add to the card front
- Terracotta Tile – cut out an Ornate Frame, add to card front
- Old Olive – 3/4 x 4 1/4, cut out the flower border in the Ornate Frame, layer onto piece of Whisper White – 5/8 x 4
- Whisper White – stamp daisy 3 times, color using Mango Melody and Old Olive blends, cut out, layer behind and on top of the Old Olive strip then add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black on Crushed Curry, cut out using the smallest Stitched So Sweetly label, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
For this Collection of six card tutorials, we paired BAND TOGETHER AND DETAILED BANDS DIES with the ORNATE GARDEN DESIGNER PAPER and accessories to create SIX different cards! ALL six card tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. And the great thing…everything used in this collection will be in the new catalog! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Ornate Style, Flourishing Phrases|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Mango Melody, Old Olive|
|Other:||Ornate Frames Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Subtles Embossing Folder, Ornate Floral Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!