Happy Monday everyone! This week we have a GORGEOUS cake…
I knew EXACTLY what I wanted to do with this…
This would have been a great card for the old incolor Powder Pink but unfortunately that is retired. I think this works though. Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Basic Black – punch out two sprigs, and cut out 2 large and 1 small flower center
- Whisper White – cut out 2 large solid poppies and 2 large detailed poppies
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out 1 small solid poppy and 1 small detailed poppy
- Pear Pizzazz – cut out 3 large solid leaves, 2 large detailed leaves and 2 small leaves
- Layer everything together and add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo -1/2 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner, add to card front using dimentionals
- Color some Metallic Pearls using the Basic Black dark marker, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
For this Collection of six card tutorials, we paired BAND TOGETHER AND DETAILED BANDS DIES with the ORNATE GARDEN DESIGNER PAPER and accessories to create SIX different cards! ALL six card tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. And the great thing…everything used in this collection will be in the new catalog! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Poppy Moments Dies, Coastal Weave Folder, Sprig Punch, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!