And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite retiring stamp set. And this week we are welcoming two NEW design team member! Let’s give a warm Create welcome to Cindy Elam and Brenda Nelson!
I decided to go with a set that was in the Occasions Mini and sadly won’t be in the catalog next year. We have so few good music sets and this was definitely one of them! Here’s the details…
- Bermuda Bay – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, layer onto Pacific Point 3 3/4 x 5, stamp the music notes using Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay and Pacific Point, add panel to card front
- Basic Black – punch out TWO 1 1/2 circle, cut out a 3/4″ circle from Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay, punch a 1/8″ circle in the center of each and add to the black circles. Add to card front on an angle.
- Whisper White – stamp keyboard in Memento Black, add to card front
- Follow Your Art DSP – stamp the treble clef and guitar neck using Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crushed Curry – 7/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner, add to card front using dimensionals.
- Add some of the black sequins from the Peaceful Poppies Sequins to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
For this EXPANDED Collection of tutorials, we paired several different embossing folders…some bold and some subtle…with the Stitched Nested Label Dies and Best Dressed Designer Paper for a suggestion on how to finish off your cards. But…the focus is really on the techniques! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Music from the Heart|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Follow Your Art DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point|
|Other:||1 1/2″ Circle punch, 3/4″ Circle punch, 1/8″ hole punch, Peaceful Poppies Sequins, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!