Happy Thursday everyone! Wow…where did this month go? I can’t believe it is actually the last day of April. May…where we come! Sunday was going to be commencement for my college. This is the first time ever, there will be no seeing all of our amazing students who have worked so hard and overcome so much to get their education graduate. I wish them all success in their new careers. Many from my division for be heading for the frontlines of this healthcare crisis. I wish them all good health.
This week we have a cool sketch inspiration…
I wanted to pull out a set that hasn’t seen much love recently and went with my Good Morning Magnolia set…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Magnolia Lane DSP – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 3/4, run through the Parisian Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Mossy Meadow – 1/2 x 2 5/8, add to card front
- Petal Pink – 1/2 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp magnolia using Memento Black, color using Petal Pink, So Saffron, Bronze, and Mossy Meadow Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a Petal Pink Best Dressed Tassel to finish it off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
For this EXPANDED Collection of tutorials, we paired several different embossing folders…some bold and some subtle…with the Stitched Nested Label Dies and Best Dressed Designer Paper for a suggestion on how to finish off your cards. But…the focus is really on the techniques! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Good Morning Magnolia|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Magnolia Lane DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, So Saffron, Bronze|
|Other:||Best Dressed Tassel, Parisian Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!