Happy Monday everyone! This week we have a pretty feather wall decoration…
I love anything with a feature in it, so my Positive Thoughts set was perfect for my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Neutrals DSP Paper stack – Crumb Cake stitched print – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, randomly stamp feather in Pool Party, Grapefruit Grove and Petal Pink, layer onto Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – Cut out tag from the Bonanza Dies, stamp greeting using Pretty Peacock, add tag to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp feather in Pool Party, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, cut out, layer add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie bow in Nature’s Twine, add to feathers
- Add large Terracotta Incolor Faceted Dot to top of tag, Add some medium and small Terracotta Incolor Faceted Dots to card front and a couple of the Gold Faceted Gems to finish off.
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
For this EXPANDED Collection of tutorials, we paired several different embossing folders…some bold and some subtle…with the Stitched Nested Label Dies and Best Dressed Designer Paper for a suggestion on how to finish off your cards. But…the focus is really on the techniques! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Neutral’s DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Pool Party, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Pretty Peacock|
|Other:||Bonanza Dies, Nature’s Twine, Incolor Faceted Dots, Gold Faceted Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!