And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our flower stamps. I haven’t used the Soft Spring hostess set in a while and I thought it would be a great set for the challenge today.
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Delight – 3 3/4 x 5
- Brights DSP (Pacific Point Gingham print) – 2 1/2 x 5, add to panel, wrap piece of Granny Apple Green Texture Ribbon around panel, add panel to card front using Dimensionals
- Whisper White – Cut out ornate frame, mask off area and sponge strip using Daffodil Delight
- Stamp stamp leaves in Granny Apple Green and the flowers in Pacific Point, add frame using dimensionals
- Pacific Point – 1/4 x 2 7/8, cut into a banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 1/2 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner, add to card front
- Ad some Green Enamel Dots to finish off
And now our latest collection…
For this EXPANDED Collection of tutorials, we paired several different embossing folders…some bold and some subtle…with the Stitched Nested Label Dies and Best Dressed Designer Paper for a suggestion on how to finish off your cards. But…the focus is really on the techniques! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Soft Spring, Butterfly Gala|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Pacific Point|
|Other:||Ornate Frames, Glitter Enamel Dots, Granny Apple Green Texture Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!