Happy Thursday everyone! This week we have a beautiful color inspiration…
I just couldn’t wait to use the Ornate Style set with these colors…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Brights DSP (Coastal Cabana Gingham) – 3 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Brights DSP (Bermuda Bay print) – 1 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Soft Seafoam – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – Cut out stitched scallop rectangle (Stitched So Sweetly), add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower using Memento Black, color using Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Soft Seafoam Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil delight – stamp hello using Memento Black, punch out using the 1″ circle punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add so Glitter Enamel Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
For this EXPANDED Collection of tutorials, we paired several different embossing folders…some bold and some subtle…with the Stitched Nested Label Dies and Best Dressed Designer Paper for a suggestion on how to finish off your cards. But…the focus is really on the techniques! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Ornate Style, Flourishing Phrases|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Soft Seafoam, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Soft Seafoam|
|Other:||1″ Circle Punch, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!