Happy Monday everyone! This week we have some pretty flower cookies…
I thought the flowers reminded me of the main image in the new Ornate Style set so used that along with the colors for my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Petal Pink 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Coastal Weave embossing folder
- Crumb Cake – cut out an Ornate Frame, add to card front
- Wrap a piece of Mint Macaron Textile ribbon around panel, add panel to card front
- Whisper White – stamp main image 2 times, color using Blends, on second one cut out the 4 larger flowers, curl the ends and add to the main image, add the image to card front using dimensionals
- Flirty Flamingo – 1/2 x 3, stamp greeting (Varied Vases) using Memento Black, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our newest collection…
For this EXPANDED Collection of tutorials, we paired several different embossing folders…some bold and some subtle…with the Stitched Nested Label Dies and Best Dressed Designer Paper for a suggestion on how to finish off your cards. But…the focus is really on the techniques! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Ornate Style, Varied Vases|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Peal Pink, Flirty Flamingo|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Ornate Frames Dies, Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, Mint Macaron Textile Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!