And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is April Showers! Well that was an easy one!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pool Party – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Bead and Baubles Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – Punch out 2″ circle, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out Stitched So Sweetly Die, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front
- Birthday Bonanza DSP – stamp umbrella on Blue print and boots on yellow print, punch out umbrella and cut out boots
- Whisper White – stamp umbrella handle in Memento Black, punch out, stamp flowers in Memento Black, color using Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Daffodil and Granny Apple Green Delight Markers, cut out
- Bermuda Bay – punch out just the handle of the umbrella
- Layer everything together and add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie a bow in the Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, add to card front to finish off
What a great set and PERFECT for this challenge!
And now our latest collection…
Our Wildly Happy Collection with cute and cuddly animals pairs with the So Sentimental Bundle and Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper for a fun set of ALL OCCASION ideas! This expanded Collection of tutorials has four cards and two small 3D gift packaging ideas! All tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. See the details here!
|Set(s):||Under My Umbrella|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Birthday Bonanza DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, MARKERS: Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||2″ Circle Punch, Umbrella Builder Punch, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Beads and Baubles Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!