Happy Thursday everyone! This week we have a neat sketch inspiration…
I decided to change the one image and this is what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Parisian embossing folder, add to card front
- Parisian DSP – 2 1/2 x 4, cut into a banner, ad to card front
- Whisper White – 2 7/8 x 3 3/4, stamp image using Memento Black, color using Blends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp large flower using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Petal Pink – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting (Varied Vases) using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Champagne Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Our Wildly Happy Collection with cute and cuddly animals pairs with the So Sentimental Bundle and Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper for a fun set of ALL OCCASION ideas! This expanded Collection of tutorials has four cards and two small 3D gift packaging ideas! All tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. See the details here!
|Set(s):||Band Together, Varied Vases|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Parisian DSP, Vellum|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Calypso Carol (Light), Petal Pink (Both), Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Champagne Rhinestones, Parisian Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!