Happy Monday everyone! This week Spring is in the air with beautiful leaf necklace…
I loved the ‘nature’ feel of it and the colors so used that as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Soft Seafoam – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Coastal Weave Embossing folder, add two pieces of the Braided Linen Trim then add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – cut out the second to largest Stitched Nested Label die, stamp greeting (from To a Wild Rose) using Early Espresso, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp small multi-leaf stem 4 times in Crumb Cake, 3 leaf open stem 2 times in Pear Pizzazz, and single solid leaf 3 times in Garden Green, cut everything out, layer, add to card front
- Tie a double bow from the Crumb Cake Nature’s Twine, add to card front
- Add some Gold Metallic Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our Wildly Happy Collection with cute and cuddly animals pairs with the So Sentimental Bundle and Birthday Bonanza Designer Paper for a fun set of ALL OCCASION ideas! This expanded Collection of tutorials has four cards and two small 3D gift packaging ideas! All tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. See the details here!
|Set(s):||Rooted in Nature|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Soft Seafoam|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Nature’s Root Dies, Stitched Nested Label Dies, Nature’s Twine, Metallic Pearls, Coastal Weave Embossing Folder, Braided Linen Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!