And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make an Easter Favor! I decided to go easy on this one and use one of the white mini pizza boxes and just decorate that.
Here’s the details…
- Put together the pizza box
- Purple Posy – 3 3/8 x 3 3/8, add to lid of box
- Pretty Peacock – 3 1/3 x 3 1/3, add to lid of box
- Woven Threads DSP (purple/blue print) – 3 x 3, add to lid of box, FOUR pieces 1 x 3 3/8, add around sides of the box
- Whisper White – cut out second to largest Stitched So Sweetly die, layer piece of Pretty Peacock Linen Ribbon behind die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bunny in Memento Black, color sing Purple Posy and Petal Pink Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pretty Peacock – stamp greeting using Versmark, white emboss, cut out, add using dimensionals
- Add some Noble Peacock Rhinestones to finish off
Nothing like a purple bunny!
And now our latest collection…
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin’ Up!’s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Purple Posy, Pretty Peacock, Woven Threads DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, BLENDS: Purple Peacock, Petal Pink|
|Other:||Pizza Box, White Embossing Powder, Royal Peacock Rhinestones, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Pretty Peacock Scallop Linen Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!