Happy Monday everyone! This week Spring is in the air with this wonderful watercolor tulip print…
Of course, I just HAD to use my Timeless Tulips set…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Parisian DSP – 3 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Melon Mambo – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest Stitched Nested Die, cut off end, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp large tulip with Highland Heather/Gorgeous Grape, Daffodil Delight/Mango Melody, Melon Mambo stamped off and full strength, punch out, stem 3 times in Granny Apple Green and leaves in Granny Apple Green/Call Me Clover – cut/punch everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out with 1″ Circle Punch, layer onto 1 1/8″ Gorgeous Grape 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon – tie into bow, add to card front using a glue dot
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin’ Up!’s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape, Parisian DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Melon Melody, Granny Apple Green, Call Me Clover|
|Other:||Tulip Builder Punch, 1″ Circle Punch, 1 1/8″ Scallop Circle Punch, Stitched Nested Dies, Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!