And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make an Easter Card! I absolutely LOVE the tulip set for this too…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 4 x 5 /4, run through the Parisian Flourish embossing folder, add to card front
- Parisian DSP – 2 x 4, add to card front
- Champagne Foil – 1/2 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out a Stitched Scallop Rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly die, stamp stem and leaf using Pear Pizzazz, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp tulip in Petal Pink and leaf in Pear Pizzazz, punch out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pool Party – 1/2 x 2 5/8, stamp greeting using Basic Grey, cut into a banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a couple of Champagne Rhinestones to finish off
I lover the soft look of this!
And now our latest collection…
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin’ Up!’s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Parisian DSP, Vellum, Champagne Foil|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz|
|Other:||Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Tulip Builder Punch, Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!