Happy Thursday everyone! This week we have a wonderful sketch inspiration…
Do you sometimes buy specialty paper that is for a specific holiday and once that holiday is over, you don’t use it anymore? I do that too but decided to pull out my “Valentine” paper for this card…
As you can see, I flipped the sketch…it worked better with my images that way! Here’s the details…
- Flirty Flamingo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- From My Heart DSP – 3 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Real Red – cut out a scallop rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo – cut out circle from Laying circles, add to card front using dimensionals
- From My Hearth DSP – 1/2 x 3, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp racoon in Memento Black and stamped off Smoky Slate, mouse in Memento Black and full strength Smoky Slate, balloon strings in Memento Black and balloons in Memento Black and Real Red and Flirty Flamingo, cut everything out, layer, add raccoon/Balloons to Flirty Flamingo circle.
- Whisper White – stamp greeting in Real Red, cut out with Layering Circle Die, add to card front using dimensionals, add mouse to circle
How sweet is this and I got to use my “Valentines” paper!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
This Collection of tutorials, using Stampin’ Up!’s TIMELESS TROPICAL BUNDLE AND TROPICAL OASIS SUITE of products, has three cards (one a special fun fold!) and a clever 3D tote to fill with your favorite candy or a small gift! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. Your customers will LOVE these fun projects! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Real Red, From My Heart DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Real Red, Flirty Flamingo|
|Other:||Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Layering Circles Dies, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!