And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is our last chance for our favorite SAB items! I absolutely LOVE this paper that was part of the second release of SAB and just had to use it one last time!
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Flowering Foils DSP – 3 3/4 x 5, color using Calypso Coral, Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Blends, layer onto Whisper White 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out scallop stitched rectangle, layer looped Organdy Striped Ribbon behind this piece then add to card front using dimensionals
- Petal Pink – stamp greeting using Versamark, copper emboss, cut out using Stitched So Sweetly die, loop some Mint Macaron 1/8″ sheer mini Linen ribbon behind it then add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a couple of the Champagne Rhinestones to finish off.
I absolutely LOVE this paper!
And now our latest collection…
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Flowering Foil DSP, Silver Foil|
|Ink:||Versamark, BLENDS: Calypso Coral (Lt), Petal Pink, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Copper Embossing Powder, Champagne Rhinestones, Organdy Striped Ribbon, Mint Macaron Mini Linen Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!