Happy Thursday everyone! This week we have a delightful color inspiration…
I wanted to do something different with these colors so designed a card using the Honey Bee set…
Here’s the details…
- Grapefruit Grove – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Golden Honey DSP – 3 x 4 1/4, layer onto Whisper White 3 1/8 x 4 3/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp hive using Daffodil Delight, cut out
- Coastal Cabana – 3/4 x 4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into a banner, add hive to banner, then add to card front using diemsnionals
- Whisper White – stamp both the large and small bees using Memento Black, color using Daffodil Delight Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Metallic Pearls to finish off
I just love these bees!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Coastal Cabana, Golden Honey DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Detailed Bees Dies, Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!