Happy Monday everyone! I hope that everyone is staying healthy. Today we are starting classes back up after being suspended for a week and a half. We had to convert our face-to-face (campus based) classes to online formats. I just get the statistics from our college president…for us that was approximately 2000 classes that had to be changed. It was definitely a all hands on deck effort.
Anyway…back to our Monday Inspiration. This week we it’s a colorful tropical headband!
I went with the flowers and the pretty colors..
Here’s the details…
- Mango Melody – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3 /4 x 4 1/2, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, add two strips of the Tropical Oasis DSP 1/2 x 3 1/2 to each side of the panel, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 2, cut two piece add one to each side of the panel
- Whisper White – using Early Espresso stamp 1 large flower, 2 small flowers and 3 leaves, color using Blends, cut out, layer and add to card front
- Poppy Parade and Daffodil Delight – cut out the three little flowers, add the Daffodil Delight centers to the Poppy Parade flowers and add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
This Collection of tutorials, using the CLUBHOUSE STAMP SET AND GOLF CLUB DIES combined with the Country Club Designer Paper, has three cards (one a gift card holder!) and a fun 3D favor for any sports lover. ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mango Melody, Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight, Tropical OasisDSP, Gold Glimmer|
|Ink:||Early Espress, Blends: Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Old Olive|
|Other:||In the Topics Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!