Happy Thursday everyone! This week we have an awesome sketch inspiration…
I just HAD to use some of my fun NEW STUFF (okay…mostly because I am last minute as I am working non-stop trying to convert face-to-face to online class at my college! EEK!!!)…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crumb Cake – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Ornate Floral Embossing folder, add to card front
- Ornate Garden DSP – (small daisy print) – 3 1/2 x 3 3/4, layer onto Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 3 7/8, add to card front
- Old Olive – 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Terracotta Tile – cut out Ornate Layer die, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp daisy twice using Memento Black, color using Mango Melody and Old Olive Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
Definitely a different look for me!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
This EXPANDED Special Collection using Ornate Style Stamp Set and Ornate Layers Dies (plus the Ornate Thanks greeting set) has FOUR cards and TWO 3D treat tutorials that will make you say WOW! The detail in these dies are amazing! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Ornate Style, Ornate Thanks|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Terracotta Tile, Ornate Garden DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Mango Melody, Old Olive|
|Other:||Ornate Floral Embossing Folder, Ornate Layer Dies, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!