And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is “Luck of the Irish” – cards using shades of green!
I decided to go with a little bit a green and a whole lot of Irish in mine…
Here’s the details…
- Granny Apple Green – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Bricks and Mortar Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Pleased as Punch DSP – rainbow striped print – 2 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Brights DSP Paper Pack – 3/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Gold Glimmer – 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic Black – punch out the Label Me Lovely punch for the pot, punch two 1/2″ circles, add to the bottom as the ‘feet’ of the pot
- Gold Foil and Gold Glimmer – cut out numerous 1/2″ circle and add to the to of the pot, add pot to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 7/8 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting using Versamark, gold emboss, punch out using the Label Me Fancy punch, add to pot using dimensionals
- Gold Foil and Gold Glimmer – punch out numerous ones using 1/4″ hole punch, add one on each side of the label on the pot and several on the card front to finish off.
Oh what fun!
And now our latest collection…
This EXPANDED Special Collection using Ornate Style Stamp Set and Ornate Layers Dies (plus the Ornate Thanks greeting set) has FOUR cards and TWO 3D treat tutorials that will make you say WOW! The detail in these dies are amazing! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Pleased as Punch DSP, Bright DSP Paper Pack, Gold Foil, Gold Glimmer|
|Other:||Label Me Pretty Punch, Label Me Fancy Punch, 1/4″ Hole Punch, 1/2″ Circle Punch, Brick and Mortal Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!