Happy Thursday everyone! This week we have an AWESOME color inspiration…
I love the Parisian DSP and though I’d just use the beautiful prints in this for my card…
Oh so soft and pretty!
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Parisian DSP – pool party print – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Champagne Foil – 1/4 x 3 1/2, cut TWO, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out stitched scallop frame stamp greeting using Coastal Cabana, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cut out some flower clusters from DSP, add to card front using dimensionals,
- Add some Champagne Rhinestones to finish off
What a simple but elegant card!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
This EXPANDED Collection using Welcome Easter Stamp Set and Stitched So Sweetly Dies has FOUR favors and TWO cards tutorials that are easy to make and fun to hand out to all your friends and family this Easter! Any one of them would make great table favors any time of the year, too! ALL tutorials are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step photo directions. We know these will be a hit in your classes! Swap out the Easter greetings for birthday, get well, baby…or any other occasion, too! See all the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Parisian Specialty DSP, Champagne Foil|
|Other:||Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!