Happy Monday everyone! This week we have a cool stained glass piece!
This was a no brainer what I would use…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Lily Impressions DSP – (little pink lilypads) – 2 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Lily Impressions DSP – (Blackberry Bliss texture print) – 1 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Lily Impressions DSP – (Bermuca texture print) – 1 x 3 1/4, cut into a banner, add to card front
- Lily Impressions DSP (terracotta texture print) – cut out the solid flower
- Terracotta – cut out detail flower, add to DSP base, add to card front using dimensionals
- Soft Seafoam – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Stitched Oal, add to card front using dimensionals
- Lily Impressions DSP – dark green print – cut out stem/leaves, ad to card front
- Add some of the Metallic Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Who doesn’t love Stampin’ Up!’s new Birthday Bonanza Suite of products…the cute little “Bonanza Buddies” aren’t just for kids! Adults will love these fun little animals, too! These FOUR project designs are ALL NEW! We’ve created THREE cards (one a super fun fold!) and BIG 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Birthday Bonanza “Buddies” Suite that we know you will love! See the details here!
|Set(s):||Lovely Lily Pad|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Terracotta Tile, Soft Seafoam, Lily Impressions DSP|
|Other:||Lily Pad Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Metallic Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!