And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is using special technique on card.
One of my favorite techniques is the Bokey technique. I have a window sheet panel with circles cut out so when I want to do the technique I can just pull that out, pick my colors and get to work! Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Grapefruit Grove – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, do the Bokey technique by sponging Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove and Coastal Cabana into the circles then finish with White Kraft, layer onto Coastal Cabana 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Birthday Bonanza DSP – Grapefruit Grove Print – 3/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front, Daffodil Delight print – 2 x 3, add to card front, Coastal Cabana print – 3/4 x 3 3/4, ad to card front
- Grapefruit Grove – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch using 1″ Circle Punch, tuck under Coastal Cabana print
- Whisper White – stamp flower and lady bug using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Basic Rhinestones to finish off
I like the different color for the lady bug set!
And now our latest collection…
Who doesn’t love Stampin’ Up!’s new Birthday Bonanza Suite of products…the cute little “Bonanza Buddies” aren’t just for kids! Adults will love these fun little animals, too! These FOUR project designs are ALL NEW! We’ve created THREE cards (one a super fun fold!) and BIG 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Birthday Bonanza “Buddies” Suite that we know you will love! See the details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grapefruit Grove, Coastal Cabana, Birthday Bonanza DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight, Grapefruit Grove, Coastal Cabana, White KRAFT, BLENDS: Daffodil Delight, Bronze, Calpyso Coral, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||1″ Circle Punch, Layering Circle Dies, Window Sheet, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!