Happy Monday everyone! This week we have some beautiful cookies!
I just had to go with the pretty pastel umbrellas…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Eyelet embossing folder, add to card front
- Subtle DSP Paper Pack – Pool Party, So Saffron, Petal Pink prints – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the Scallop Rectangle Stitched Die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Subtle DSP Paper Pack – Pool Party, So Saffron, Petal Pink, stamp open umbrella in Memento Black, punch out; punch out handle from each color also
- Smoky Slate – stamp handle using Memento Black, punch out, add behind umbrella, add matching handles,lay add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp flower 3 times, color using Pool Party, So Saffron, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron BLENDS, cut out, add to matching umbrellas
- So Saffron – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Champagne Rhinestones to flowers to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Who doesn’t love Stampin’ Up!’s new Birthday Bonanza Suite of products…the cute little “Bonanza Buddies” aren’t just for kids! Adults will love these fun little animals, too! These FOUR project designs are ALL NEW! We’ve created THREE cards (one a super fun fold!) and BIG 3D favor with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Birthday Bonanza “Buddies” Suite that we know you will love! See the details here!
|Set(s):||Under My Umbrella|
|Paper:||Whisper White, So Saffron, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Pool Party, So Saffron, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Umbrella Builder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Eyelet Embossing Folder, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!