And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is cards with special folds. Here’s a fun double gate fold card…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 5 1/2 x 11, score at 2 1/8, 3 7/8, 7 1/4, 8 7/8, fold along score lines
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to inside center panel
- Parisian DSP – large flower print TWO pieces 1 7/8 x 5 1/4 add to the front panels
- Fold card up and tie using the ⅝” Organdy Striped Ribbon.
- Parisian DSP – script print 2 7/8 x 3 7/8, layer onto Pool Party – 3 x 4, add to card front adhering only to the left side panel
- Champagne Foil – 1/2 x 3, add to panel
- Whisper White – stamp flowered label using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out, add to front panel using dimensionals
- Parisian DSP – light blue flower, punch out using Label Me Lovely Punch, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add using dimensionals
LOVE how this turned out!
And now our latest collection…
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We’ve created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Tags in Bloom|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pool Party, Parisian Blossoms DSP, Champagne Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Petal Pink, Pool Party, Soft Seafoam|
|Other:||⅝” Organdy Striped Ribbon, Label Me Lovely Punch, Dimesnionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Libby has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!