Happy Thursday everyone! This week we have a great sketch inspiration…
I just had to use my ADORABLE SAB ladybug set!
How cute is THIS!
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/8 x 4, stamp flower using Memento Black, color using Blends, layer onto Basic Black 3 1/4 x 4 1/8, add to card front
- Granny Apple Green Gingham print – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Real Red Stitched print – 3/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Granny Apply Green – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut out using Stitched Shapes (oval), add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp ladybugs using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Black flower sequins and Clear sequins to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We’ve created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Regals DSP Paper Pack, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Real Red, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Bronze|
|Other:||Peaceful Poppies Sequins, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!