Happy Monday everyone! This week we have a cool photo!
I decided to go with the colors for my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Delight – 3 1/2 x 5, layer onto Basic Black 3 3/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Golden Honey DSP – cut two strips of Black/Gold honeycomb and two strips of the Black/Gold Stripes 1 x 2 1/4, round upper left of one of the honeycomb pieces, add to card front
- Whisper White – 2 1/2 x 3 1/2, round bottom right corner, add 1/8 c 2 1/8 strip of Basic Black add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bee hive in Daffodil Delight, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – 5/8 x 2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into Banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp bee in Memento Black, color using Daffodil Delight Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Take piece of Linen Braid, tie piece of Daffodil Delight 1/8″ Ruched Ribbon around braid, separate strands, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
This TAGS IN BLOOM Tutorial Collection has four designs that are ALL NEW and so elegant when paired with the Parisian Blossoms Designer Paper and Label Me Punches! We’ve created THREE cards (one a special fold!), and fabulous 3D gift idea with STEP-BY-STEP PHOTO TUTORIALS using the Tags in Bloom Stamp Set and punches. See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Golden Honey DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Daffodil Delight BLENDS: Daffodil Delight|
|Other:||Detailed Bees Dies, Daffodil Delight 1/8″ Ruched Ribbon, Linen Braid Trim, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!